If you had a second drink or drug-driving offence and your BAC was 0.15 or more, you need to participate in this program.The program is held over four sessions. There will be three 3 hour sessions (includes a break/s) and a one on one counselling session with the facilitator prior to the third group session.
This course applies to you if:
- it was your second or subsequent drink or drug-driving offence
- your BAC was .15 or more
- you had both alcohol and drugs in your system
- you were charged with a refusal offence for alcohol and or other drugs testing
- you were charged with driving while impaired (DWI)
- you were charged with driving under the influence (DUI)
- you were charged with a serious motor vehicle offence involving alcohol and/or other drugs e.g. culpable driving.